1 2013-05-29 13:53:51

Topic: Unable to open admin menu's in new tab.

Hello i am a huge fan of this cms, however i noticed that in the new version 2.2.1 you are no longer able to open anything in new tab which makes work a bit difficult if you have to copy content from one template to another or from one page to another, previously you could simply open the two pages that you need and copy from one to the other but now you have copy the content to note pad then close the page you are in and open the second one. Why was this change made and could it be fixed if not in the next version then with a workaround on the client i am using and if yes how ? smile

2 2013-05-30 09:19:35

Re: Unable to open admin menu's in new tab.

SnakinG, Why you can't open new page in new tab ? what happens ?

Monstra Loves You! Give some love back!

3 2013-05-30 11:10:02

It appears as if i am locked out of creating new tabs from the admin panel i can't use middle or ctr + click to open anything be it the pages's tab the different pages i have created, i tried different browsers but still no luck, i cheked older sites where i have used Monstra 2.1.3 and it works so i guess my problem is only with 2.2.1 . If i can be of more help let me know

Right Mouse click doesnt works in your browser ?

Monstra Loves You! Give some love back!

5 2013-05-30 11:49:06

Yes right click works and if i select open in new tab it works okay, i have never used this option before i have always either ctr + click to open link in new tab or middle click, i guess i will have to get used to it smile. Still i wonder however why ctr + click or Middle click stopped working in the new monstra version smile

Sales Management includes features for creating the sales force; organizing sales force, sales forecasting and planning, identifying potential customers, maintaining client information, and creating and managing schedules.Sales management's key functions are contemplated around procuring a clear perception into the activities of direct reports as well as the sales activities of the enterprise.Key functions maintained by sales managemntare managing organizational sales structure and territories--crucial enterprises turnover; sales reporting and forecasting; quota management--handing assignments to sales representatives, implementing changes, etc.; and incentive management--producing compensation plan.