Hello Everyone :)
We have been working on Monstra CMS 3.0.0 very hard and we are happy to introduce Monstra CMS 3.0.0 :)
New Monstra has a lot of improvements, new box plugins and a lot of fixes for known issues.
New Monstra UI is fully responsive for mobile devices, tablets, and normal computer screens!
Here is some screenshots of new Monstra UI
See more screenshots
Here is a list of major changes in Monstra 3.0.0
- Mobile Ready! Monstra fully responsive for mobile devices, tablets, and normal computer screens.
- Twitter Bootstrap updated to 3.1.1
- Idiorm updated to 1.4.1
- jQuery updated to 2.1.0
- Admin: New Modern User Interface
- Site: New default theme
- Layout fixes according to World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Standards
- Prefetch DNS to reduce look up times
- Files Manager: added ability to create & rename directories.
- Files Manager: Maximum upload file size message - added.
- Files Manager: Bootstrap fileinput.js updated to 3.0.0
- Files Manager: File Info Popup
- Backup: Restore Site from Backup added
- Plugins Manager: Uploading new plugins via the admin panel added
- Plugins Manager: Read plugin help(README.MD) ability added.
- Responsive Chocolat Lightbox instead of TB Lightbox
- Blog Plugin as a part of Monstra CMS
- CodeMirror Plugin as a part of Monstra CMS
- Markdown Plugin as a part of Monstra CMS
- MarkItUp Color Pallete fixes
- Site Url without trailing slashes
- Admin Help Section - added.
- Pages Plugin: tags field added.
- Pages Plugin: Meta Title added.
- Sitemap Errors Fixes.
- Monstra automatically renames files - fixed
- Monstra Dashboard created and set as default Plugin for Admin Panel
- Ink Framework for Monstra Email Templates
- iCheck plugin for checkboxes added.
- Emails Manager Plugin added.
- HubSpot Messaging Library added for notifications
- Gelato: Unzip Functionality added.
- Gelato: Number Class new method convertToBytes() added.
- Gelato: ErroHandler styles updates
- Users Plugin getGravatarURL() improve
- Plugin API - Actions - Closure support added.
- Plugin API - Filters - Closure support added.
- Core: Better statuses notification (error,success,warning)
- Core: Store user_email in Session
- Core: Added ability to avoid caching JS/CSS by the browser.
- Core: Monstra automatically rename files Issue - fixed
- Sandbox Plugin cleanup
- New Flags: Japanese(JA), Indonesian(ID), Chinese(ZH-CN), Turkish(TR) added.
- Localization: Japanese(JA), Indonesian(ID), Chinese(ZH-CN), Turkish(TR) translations added.
- Localization: Major Fixes
Monstra Update Script from 2.3.1 to 3.0.0
Update from Monstra 2.3.1 to Monstra.3.0.0
- Backup your Site First!
- Download monstra-3.0.0.zip
- Unzip the contents to a new folder on your local computer.
/index.php with an FTP client to your host.
- Download update_to_monstra_3_0_0.zip
- Unzip the contents of update_to_monstra_3_0_0.zip and upload update_to_monstra_3_0_0.php with an FTP client to your host.
- Type http://example.org/update_to_monstra_3_0_0.php in the browser.
- Monstra 3 uses Twitter Bootstrap 3 and jQuery 2!
- Monstra 3 Site url:
http://example.org/ - wrong and
http://example.org - correct. You must update urls on your site.
Report any bugs you find and we'll fix them as soon as possible.
New Monstra release was created by
Core Development Team
Sergey Romanenko (Awilum)
Oleg Gatseluk (metalgvc)
Takefumi Ota (gracix)
Ali Galip Çamlı (Kibele)